Participant: 傳省，法進; Synced up and gave shifu an update afterwards.
Note and Conclusion:
- Status update and demo
- Theme default menu is fully expanded in mobile mode. Researched and replaced it with Max Mega Menu.
- Multi-lingual plugin q-Translate-x is outdated. Researched and replaced it with Ploylang.
- Theme default slide doesn’t support multi-lingual. It doesn’t switch when different language selected. Researched and replaced it with Smart Slide 3.
- Customize Yada wiki to support hierarchical wiki pages.
- Researched and installed plugin Breadcrumb NavXT for breadcrumb function in wiki pages.
- Clean site: The goal is to create a clean starting point
- Created a separate site with clean installation of theme and plugins.
- Created basic menu and landing pages
- Continue the testing. Make a backup when done
- Researched gutenberg block and create examples for main page contents.
- Found hotspot plugin for three links of cultivation
- Every menu entry will have a landing page. For example, online class registration will first go to a page and then go to the class registration system via a external link.
- Confirm we will have menu entry Support Us and submenu Make Offering and Meritorious Volunteering
- Decided to use Smart Slide 3.
- Slides are clickable and go to detailed information pages.
- Need to create supporting contents.
- Concerns about display been to complicated and crowed.
- After discussion, Ning will spend some time to test filtering options and devise usage. Will make a decision next time.
- Synced up with shifu later after the meeting
- For Calendar plugin, Ning will spend some time to test filtering options and devise usage. Will make a decision next time. CP will provide support is necessary.
- Shifu please talk to Linda and thank her for her effort.
- Shifu please lead the effort to design the image for three links of cultivation.
- CP continue development.